I'll write you a song....

Actually, this is on hiatus for very obvious reasons...
Just give me a title! Email me a title and I'll write a song, short, long, funny, serious or otherwise for the title. The email address is musicalperegrinations@gmail.com

I will post all songs onto the blog when I'm finished with them.

Thanks!!

2/28/2010

Song that got in my head over the weekend

This song just moved in and made itself at home. Thank you very much Stephen Merrit.
So now I present to you Deep Sea Diving Boots (originally by The Magnetic Fields)

3 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Woot! A new song! Wonderful :-)

    Go A.D.

    Go The Magnetic Fields.

    Who new music was this interesting?

  2. Anonymous said...

    knew....

  3. That Someone is Me said...

    "You didn't have to say that I'm no good cuz I know. There's no point pointing pistols at me now, I'll just go. I never should've asked you to be kind, but I'm slow, and I'm sorry but how can I get to you? Stuck in my fifty-pound lead boots, stuck in my deep sea diving suit. I never thought you'd turn on me cuz you're my best friend. You say I never offered a thing in the end. And now you wouldn't trust me with a grain of sand, and I'm sorry but how can I get to you? Stuck in my fifty-pound lead boots, stuck in my deep sea diving suit."

    I think it was the lyrics that mostly made this song so catchy, it's like I'm stubborn, with such a heavy handed opinion it's akin to fifty pound lead boots keeping me from you, who has a different opinion. And because of the differences of opinions you begin to tear me down, yet I still can't get to you, dredged in my own opinion like a deep sea diving suit.