I'll write you a song....

Actually, this is on hiatus for very obvious reasons...
Just give me a title! Email me a title and I'll write a song, short, long, funny, serious or otherwise for the title. The email address is musicalperegrinations@gmail.com

I will post all songs onto the blog when I'm finished with them.




Threw this one together so quick it made my head spin. I'm glad exams are over. Here is a cover of the Spongmonkey's "We Like the Moon".

It has come to my attention that this song was clipped! I fixed it and it should be better now. Thinking about doing another version of this song where I have lots of people singing it.

We Like the Moon (Originally by Joel Veitch of rathergood.com)


  1. Anonymous said...

    Nice Moon Work...

    Very melodic and an all around sweet tune to cover.

    Keep on rocking out.